5 days to go and the challenge is finished!!

 

picture with set of weights with the phrase@push yourself, no one else is goign to do it
  

Our challenger's update





5 days to go!!

Less than 5 days to go and our challengers will be near their finishing line, so it is just a quick update!

Christine – Still is going strong with the water intake and walking when she can- but best of all- loving life with pooch Mac-keep it up!


Liz-

“I have lost 1.2 kg and I am back on the fasting train -full steam ahead. Walking more and making a conscious effort to walk 4-5 times a week to do 5-7km. Heading in the right direction”! 

Absolutely ...get that gorgeous little darling pooch out as well to keep you company!!

Pauline – (Editor)

I actually managed to lose 4lbs on Sunday, then discovered I put 2.lbs- I think I’ve got a little complacent with myself, anyway back on the open-air treadmill and putting the steps in for our final week!  

Martine

Has lost 3.5lbs and been sticking to walking. Done lots of extra cleaning at the weekend to burn calories but ate 7 sugar ring doughnuts😬!

“I don’t know how I still lost but not complaining” 😂 Wow, new kind of diet!!

 Pauline

“Somehow I managed to lose 2lbs this week🤷‍♀️and managed steps every day but not so much on the bike - will give a proper push this week “ it’s because you’re are working your rear into gear, my dear!- Well done Pauline, keep it up!

Fiona

“I lost 1 1/4 lbs/566grams and I’ve been doing fine with my step count with walking until  I went to the hairdressers ( opened at last) and sat for 4.5 hours 😱 so never did many steps at all and felt rubbish for it. I have been out walking with the kids daily”. I think the hair loss can count as weight loss -great job!

Yvonne

“My update for last week; I have done well with my 10,000 steps most days, however, can’t say the same for my healthy eating” You still got the steps in😁 

Kirsty

Kirsty has done amazingly well – she’s on ‘Supergirl Power’ and well on her way to achieving her own targets!

“I have managed to complete 277,354 steps for my challenge to date- only 22,646 to go” 💪😃

yip Supergirl- fantastic job-star challenger this week!!


so the last update will be next week, so hope you will join us to see how the challengers got one 

thanks again for reading!!

Pauline 💕







Comments

Popular Posts